Just trying using “Build Source” to see if that gets me the vignettes up on GitHub. Small tweaks to Introduction vignette.
Yet another commit as I’ve realised that I have to run pkgdown::build_site() BEFORE committing to get the pkgdown site rebuilt. Let’s see if this works!
A rebuild to see if I have got around the rather frustrating failure of Rstudio’s build to rebuild the vignettes which had resulted in them disappearing. Also testing to see if usethis::use_github_action(“pkgdown”) has looked after getting the pkgdown site rebuilt after any new push, like this one!
Added internal functions checkIsVector() and checkIsOneDim() to get around some (easily done) misunderstanding of base::is.vector(). Tweaks to checkAllUnique(), classifyScoresVectorByRIC() and convertVector2sentence() to clean up handling of vectors with attributes and to handle single dimensional lists.
Merged code of conduct and contributors documents created on GitHub (and the GitHub repository now has issue templates). Tweak to README to point to the pkgdown website for the package at https://cecpfuns.psyctc.org/.
Used pkgdown to make a web site for the package. The process checks all the examples so some tweaks to examples in getBootCImean, classifyScoresVectorsByRCI and checkAllUnique so they run correctly.
Improved help page for getRelBySpearmanBrown and linked it to new Rblog page https://www.psyctc.org/Rblog/posts/2021-04-09-spearman-brown-formula/. All help page “History” sections renamed to “History/development log” to avoid confusion with other use of “History”. Functions convertVector2sentence and convert2CEdate got synonyms convertVectorToSentence and convertToCEdate: more congruent with my general naming conventions.
All help pages now have a “History” section for their function to keep an updating record.
Tiny tweaks to Description in light of rhub checking. Small improvements to plotBinconf and gave it synonym plotCIproportion. Added plotCIcorrelation (with synonym plotCIPearson).
Hm. Tweaked “pak_install_extra(upgrade = FALSE)” to “pak::pak_install_extra(upgrade = FALSE)”
Added “pak_install_extra(upgrade = FALSE)” to R-CMD-check.yaml to see if that will run and perhaps solve the failure on R 3.5 on Ubuntu. Split “Introduction” vignette into “Introduction” and “Background”, added basics of “Bootstrapping” (and CIs) vignette and one for the RCSC framework.
Some tweaks to classifyScoresVectorByRCI() and plotBinconf() to please lintR! R-CMD-check.yaml tweaked to get R 3.5.0 checked on windows to see if error report from 3.5 in Ubuntu is replicated. Added isOneToOne().
Tweaked ./.github/workflows/R-CMD-check.yaml to removing checking on R < 3.5, tests added for classifyScoresVectorByRCI() and plotBinconf(), introductory vignette fleshed out and package help page now largely replaced by a link to that vignette.
Corrected mistake in classifyScoresVectorByRCI() help examples.
Added suppressMessages to plotBinconf() to get rid of irritating messages from dplyr.
Added classifyScoresVectorByRCI() and plotBinconf(). Both still need work on help and tests but usable.
More work to get continuous integration testing on github with github actions running. Moved linting off GitHub, some linting of some of the code.
Added classifyRCIfromScores() which at first seemed a trivial function, it is really, but it turned into a huge amount of work bizarrely. Added internal data directory data-raw for test data and hence sysdata.rda. Some R style improvements.
I have skipped updating here through 12 changes. The 9000 came in as it’s a convention that says the version is alpha/testing. Latest change was adding classifyRCIfromScores() and a lot of tweaking and trying to improve lint checking complaints.